World Relief North Carolina is excited to announce their partnership with Stop Child Trafficking Now. On the weekend of Saturday, September 26th-27th, people from cities across the nation will walk to stop child trafficking now.
Stop Child Trafficking Now is an organization that works to fight the demand side of trafficking. Funds raised by walkers and volunteers will help special elite operatives to investigate and bring justice to the predators that are victimizing children across the world. Participants can also support local victims of trafficking by choosing World Relief North Carolina as a partner organization when they register for the walk. Please join World Relief North Carolina and and other community members to take a stand against child trafficking!
Length of Walk: 5k Location: Oak Ridge Town Park, just outside of Greensboro
Date: Saturday, September 26th
Time: Registration starts at 9am, Walk begins at 10am
How to Get Involved:
1) Volunteer to help before the walk or on walk day.
2) Be a team captain. Rally your friends, family, small group, or coworkers help you take a stand in this fight.
3) Sign up to be a walker.
4) Financially support the cause. Even if you can’t participate on walk day, you can still make an impact. You can give a general donation or support a walkerthat is raising funds.How to
Register: Go to www.SCTNow.org and click on Sign-Up Now. Remember to choose World Relief North Carolina as a partner organization when you register.
Questions about the Walk?
1) More information about the Greensboro walk is available on the walk website.
2) Email the community ambassadors at Greensboro@SCTNow.org OR contact Heather Blackerby at World Relief. 336-887-9007