Gov Cooper outlining Phase ONE of “relaxing restrictions’ in NC, beginning this Friday (May 8) at 5pm.
Some of the Phase ONE happenings…
- Stay-at-Home is highly recommended. Go out if you need to!
- Some stores will be allowed to re-open at 50% capacity.
- Continued face coverings in public spaces / 6-foot rule still applies in public.
- Churches: Outdoor worship opening up (with social distancing)
- NOTE: NO hair or nail salons, no barber shops yet…
Frequently Asked Questions about Phase One… https://files.nc.gov/governor/documents/files/FAQs-for-Phase-1-EO-FINAL.pdf
Remember the 3-W’s
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
- Wear a face covering
- Wait six feet apart from other people (social / physical distance)
Phase ONE Executive Order beginning May 8, 2020 (through May 22?) https://files.nc.gov/governor/documents/files/EO138-Phase-1.pdf
VERSE: “Let everything that has breath praise the LORD” Psalm 150
QUOTE: “A person who loves his job, will never work a day in his life.”
MON-SAT 6A-10A(& Sunday@5 host)