Reynolda Church is looking for a part-time Associate Director of Children’s Ministries in Kernersville, North Carolina at its Union Cross campus. This person will treasure Jesus above all and have great interest in and passion for children doing likewise.
The Associate Director of Children’s Ministries will lead ministry to children (birth-fifth grade) by:
• Identifying and recruiting adult volunteers who also identify and recruit others.
• Training adult volunteers, on an ongoing basis, in various ways.
• Leading an excellent Sunday morning worship experience for children by scheduling volunteers and providing gospel-centered curriculum and related supplies.
• Ministering to parents through regular communication, encouragement, and provision of resources.
• Meeting, together with the Campus Pastor’s assistance, pastoral needs in children’s lives.
• Assist with the planning and execution of special events (e.g. VBS).
• Coordinate and supervise childcare for special church functions.
• Faith: Must have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, strengthened through God’s Word, prayer, and community.
• Doctrine: Must embrace the sovereignty of God the Father, the lordship of Jesus Christ, and the current-day work and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
• Life: Must be in good standing within her current church community.
• Education: Must have completed, or be working toward the completion of, a four-year degree at an accredited college or university, or possess the equivalent experience in ministry.
The Associate Director:
• Reports to the Campus Pastor under the authority of the Session.
• Is a part-time, hourly position.
Job Location: Kernersville
Job Start Date: July
Contact Name: Barrett Johnson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Interested In The Job: Other