Men’s House Manager
Job Focus: Work with the male residents in the house to encourage their participation, discipleship, and help facilitate spiritual growth
• Must have a mature and growing walk with the Lord
• Must be sober and free from all substance-abuse addictions, including drugs, alcohol, and tobacco for at least one year
• Must be willing to live and work onsite while managing the house
• Must be flexible with an ever-changing recovery ministry
• Must have compassion and a heart to help people break free from bondages of addictions, while understanding that addiction is a spiritual issue and not a disease
• Must be available and approachable to the needs of each resident daily
• Must successfully complete all training requirements of Pierced Ministries
• Must be willing to submit to authority and accountability
• Must be willing to submit to random drug testing
• Work with each resident on a daily basis. The manager also functions as a spiritual advisor, under the leadership of the Men’s Director, and will participate in all classes, house functions, meals and other daily activities
• In charge of leading/facilitating devotions and prayer time with residents
• Must be aware that he plays a vital role in the recovery of each resident and must be available to help facilitate the discipleship of each resident while encouraging him to allow God’s transformation
• Routinely inspect bedrooms and other areas for cleanliness.
• Must keep up with the needs of the house to ensure that food/cleaning/hygiene items are properly stocked and maintained
• Must make sure the yard and outside of the house are kept clean, mowed, and free from any clutter
• Oversee work teams as assigned by the Men’s Director. Must coordinate with Men’s Director to arrange work schedules and jobs that must be completed on a weekly basis
• Work with new residents to make sure they are oriented in to the Pierced Ministries program.
• Report all house maintenance needs to the Men’s Director as soon as possible.
• Conduct monthly fire and evacuation drills with residents to make sure all smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors and fire extinguishers are in working order.
• Manager will communicate and work daily with the Men’s Director about the progress of each resident. Manager will also communicate immediately if there are issues that arise during each day.
• Manager is responsible for checking all items brought into the house by each resident and any items given to each resident. Manager is also responsible for making sure that all visitors have been authorized to visit the person they are intending to see.
• Manager is responsible for posting, implementing, and enforcing all ministry rules
• In order to promote professional growth and development of the house manager, needs should be shared with the Executive Director, Men’s Director, Executive Assistant, or Board Member for resolution on an ongoing basis
• Other duties as assigned
Job Location: Pierced Ministries – Thomasville
Job Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Alice
Contact Email: email@example.com
If Interested In The Job: Send us an email expressing your interest in the job (no need to include a resume)
MON-FRI 1P-3P, SUN 6A-10A