Advance tickets are $8 for adults and $3 for children. Packs of 30 credits for rides are $10. Unlimited wristbands are available for $25.
For the first time, advance tickets will also be available in the electronics sections of the following Walmart stores:
- 320 E. Hanes Mill Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
- 4550 Kester Mill Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
- 3475 Parkway Village Circle, Winston-Salem, NC 27127
- 1130 South Main St., Kernersville, NC 27284
- 2710 N. Main St., High Point, NC 27265
- 4424 W. Wendover Ave., Greensboro, NC 27407
- 3738 N. Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27410
- 2107 Pyramid Village Blvd., Greensboro 27405
- 1624 N.C. 14, Reidsville, NC 27320
- 1226 E. Dixie Drive, Asheboro, NC 27203
- 3141 Garden Road, Burlington, NC 27215
- 530 S. Graham Hopedale Road, Burlington, NC 27217
Advance tickets for the fair are also available at the Annex Box Office, located at 414 Deacon Blvd. with no service charges.
The 2015 Dixie Classic Fair will run from Oct. 2 to Oct. 11 at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds.
Advance tickets will be on sale through Oct. 1.
For more information, visit DCFair.com.
VERSE: “Let everything that has breath praise the LORD” Psalm 150
QUOTE: “A person who loves his job, will never work a day in his life.”
MON-SAT 6A-10A(& Sunday@5 host)
Latest posts by Verne Hill (see all)
- Reminder: School bus passing laws - August 23, 2019
- Hillsong worship vocalist still healing after brain aneurysm - August 23, 2019
- 101 back-to-school tips for kids and parents - August 23, 2019